Monday, November 16, 2009


Happy first month anniversary , baby !

Baby. Thanks for all those happy &sad days . Thanks for being by my side no matter wht , rain or shine , you're always there stretching your hand t help me . Baby , ilovedieyoutothmax , yeah , from th bottom of my heart , woaini (:

Yeah , haha , today's monday , promotion day , first month of me & baby . My baby rocks , hor ? (: Ofcos, i still love all my other gans lur (: Especially those Double Hearts one . Heheeee . Yep &i'm going out later , to Tampines t watch 2o12 . Muchloves .

&also ,
Bernice Secretbaby , cheer up kay . Losing one more beloved person , i believe it's really painful .

Monica Candies , don't sad over tht guy ( who i don't know ) , cheer up . !

Yeahh , off t batheeee ! . Woaini baby ; -

No comments:

Post a Comment