Sunday, November 8, 2009

Heyhey ! Hms , back from CAMP yoh :D . M'hm yes , I'm not going to private my blog anymore :x Sorry all uh , sorry for the trouble ! Heheee . Firstly , I fell during the camp -.- Bleed like hell . Talk about tht later (: Our group got 19 people ; Me , Tesia , Charlene , Xi Ying , Yi Ru , Yong Le , Jillian , Hao Kiat , Zion , Zhengkai , Daniel , Cedric , Gerald , Augustine , Jessica , Jun Wei , Jian Tat , Wei Xuan & Xiu Wen , ( if i'm not wrong ? ) Hahaa .

06th's ,
Hms , morning msged some people . Hehe :x . Went school . With so many bags , & you know , i look mad -.- & My bag is darn fat ley . Waited for Beatrice `/ Sugarlove . Lols . Then go back class , forget t bring 2 forms :x . Never really tio scolded lurr . Then relief teacher came , played . Suddenly Mdm Ow came siol ! We're so noisy lah . Then , kena scolded . She asked one by one . Zz , then stood for some time lo . Then go hall . We're the last class . Eek .

Our instructor ( Yuan Shan ) started to call us out . I partner-ed with Tesia . (: Hahaahaaaa . Then we sat at stage , then recess liao ma , then we need go down ._. Go to Name Game or something ? Don't know lurr . Our group name ; Campers (; Haha . Played awhile . Went hall . Cheer :D . Did almost nothing 0: . Some stuffs . Then ate Lunch o_o Headed for Sentosa , weeeee :D . Went t dont know where first . Then underwater world (: . Then Seminar thing . o_o Then Dolphin Lagoon . Started Amazing race . When running to second station , i fell -.- Lols . Bled . Injured knee there & elbow there . Like wl . Yuck . Then half way , rain-ed . Zz . Went for shelter . Group 5's instructor brought me t toilet & washed th wound . Got first aid people come , helped me bandage . So serious worr . Everyone asked me if i ok . Lols . I was like , m'hm . Hahaaa :D

Ponchos ! Continued the race . But in th end also never complete . Heheee . Then after the race , had dinner . Hahaa . After tht took Sentosa bus t dont know where . Then we go for Night walk @ Dragon trail :D I waited for damn long lurr . Got 111 people . I go with Tesia . I number 1o1 ley . Tesia kept holding my hand tight manszxc . Hahaa . Tio scared once lo . Laughs . After tht is like ten plus plus le lurr . Took bus back t interchg . Then go sch bus . Called my mom . Realised it's about eleven plus plus ! Gosh . So late le ley . Hahaa . Slept on bus , :x . Reached school le hor , took off bandage . xx . Bathed . LIKE , SO PAIN . Eeyer . Went t hall & chatted with friends , (; . Didn't really sleep at first . But Chief Andrew kept scolding us . Like zz . Zion & don't know who go 7 , i think . Then got some girls asked him buy . Kena caught mans ! Lucky me wows .

Slept at 4 plus plus ,

07th's ,
Lols . Woke up at six plus . Chatted lo . Thn go brush teeth . & Chg clothes . So boring dey la . Then 8 plus , went down assemble o_o Ate breakfast lo . Then played (: I alot games cannot play manzx , just cos of my elbow & knee there D: Sobs . Then played Multi Level Captain's Ball . Like , cos of my knee , i need t be scorer , eee D: Hahaa , then not bad leys . :P , our group catch 8 chickens , ( each 300 points , ) like ewww :x . Then lunch lo .

After lunch , played Water Bombbbb :D Cos of my knee again , need use plastic to cover , look damn stupid canzx . Yuck . Did nth much , :x . Like after tht , give groups some gifts ? Lol . LIKE WL , zz , how can i get the best female camper thing sia . So embarrassing lurrr :x I gave tht embarrassing look . They thought i gonna cry , laughhs .! Hahaaaa . & Went home after tht . By bus taxi (:

Chatting with Jaynell `/ Baby now :D I'm starting to miss the camp D:

& , yes , treasure tht 1o days you have with your beloved classmates & friends now . Cos i never knew love like this , the ways you all treated me . Thanks all , for all your love & care . Cos i know you all care . These 1o days , i will treasure it , ofcos , but it's gonna end on 20th's , with a total fullstop . Friends , promise t keep in contact no matter wht , yes , but i don'tknow if all of you will do it . But one thing i'm sure of , iloveyou all , luvszxc , ❤ ; wishin' tht our friendship won't stop with a full stop , but pause with a comma . Waiting for , promotion day .
Baibai !

P/S ; I brought phone t camp :D

(Edit)
Peeks , luv .





































































Hahahaaaaa . The peeks are taken on 06th's . Didn't take any on 07th's :x

Class blog updated & chg-ed skin by me me me ! Tag woah ! ,
@ class6c-forever .

Lols ! Hms , Bored Die Me D: Simply , boredom sucks . & byebye !
(/Edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment