Monday, November 9, 2009

Hihi ! Quiz , teehee . & Miaoning `/ ahRETARDehhh , don't mind hor ?

ARE YOU :
>Perfect: No lurr .
>Height: 150+cm .
>In your pajamas: No ?
>Left handed: No (^-^) .

LAST :
>Friend you saw: Amelia `/ Babypartnerr !
>Talked to on the phone: Shi Min .
>Person to text you: Lazy check lurr .
>Is today better than yesterday?: I don'tknow x.x .

FAVOURITE :
>Numbers: 2 , 8 (:
>Colour: Black Blue Purple Lightpink Green White Red
>Food: I don'tknow ley .
>Place: Home & school .

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS :
Q: What was the first thing you did this morning when you got up?
> Talk t my mother ?
Q: Do you have anything bothering you
> Maybe .
Q: What's the last movie you watched in theaters?
> Hmms .. Think is Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs , eh ?
Q: Where is the 1st place you went yesterday ?
> Living room .
Q. Do you smile a lot?
> I think so ?
Q: Do you wish upon stars?
> Sometimes .
Q: Are you a friendly person?
> 1o2 % Friendly lurrzxc .
Q: Where did you sleep last night?
> My house lo ?
Q: Why did you sleep there?
> If not sleep where ?
Q: When was the last time you cried?
> Eh . I don'tknow x.x
Q: Who was on your mind before going to bed?
> No one . Thinking of sleeping only :P
Q: Rate life as of right now, one being bad, ten being great?
> 8 ?
Q: What are you listening to right now?
> Mad- Neyo
Q: Does anything hurt you right now?
> Not really ?
Q: What's your favorite month?
> August , my damn birthday :D

DEMOTIONS :
Are you missing someone right now?
> Ya , my friends lo .
Are you tired?
> Quite ?
Are your grandparents alive?
> Err , three alive , i think :x

BASICS :
> Real name: Teo Yin Xin (:
> Nick Names: Silverheart -.-
> Age: 12
> Eye color: Black ?
> Male or female: Female .
> Crushing?: Not really ?
> Smart?: Lol , no !
> Hair color?: Black .
> Sweats or Jeans?: Jeans ?
> Phone or Camera?: Both :D .
> Health freak?: Not really burr .
> Righty or Lefty?: Righty (;
> Smoke or Drink?: Neither ley .

FIRSTS :
> First best friend(s)?: Don'tknow .
> First award?: Forget lo .
> First enemy?: Forget :x
> First pet?: None .
> First vacation?: M'sia :D
> Eating?: Huh ?
> Drinking?: Wht ?
> Listening to?: One time- Justin Bieber .
> Waiting for?: Food :D

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE GENDER :
> Lips or eyes?: Eyes .
> Shorter or taller?: Taller than me ?
> Romantic or spontaneous?: I don'tknow x.x
> Sensitive or loud?: Don'tknow .

HAVE YOU EVER :
> Drank hard drinks?: Hard ? Lols ?
> Lost glasses/contacts?: None :D Hahahaaa .
> Ran away from home?: No .
> Broken someone's heart?: How i know , no ?
> Been arrested?: No . Guaikia ! (:

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
> Do you like someone?: Not really baa ?
> Are you seriously happy with where you are in life?: Think so .

Teeheeeee . Finally over :D Currently chatting with Tesia `/ Strawberry (; She never go skuu .! Hahaa . I also :D But i not pon school worr !. My knee & elbow there still pain one okay ! Laughs ! My mom & dad don'twant me to go skuu D: Miss my friends .. & Tomorrow maybe also not going ): ! Wht's more , classroom @ art room ley , forth floor , want my life ah . My knee surely pain one maa . Laughs ._.

Hahaaaa . Went youtube-ing the whole morning . & ofcos , i am here , blogging (: How i wish my classmates or friends can go online using the computer lab's computers to MSN with me ): Cos i'm really feeling bored & lonely , all alone at home ! Wht's more , heard from my mom tht tomorrow maybe also never go . Woaaaa x.x ! You know , my mom called my form teacher ( Mdm Ow ) t inform her about why i'm not in school . Hahaa , my mom called the school for damn many times alr . & It's finally done . Phew . Kthkxbai !

(Edit)
(; Got new gan ! Bernice > Secretbaby ! Luvher ttm :3 . Jeanny is my elmo stead now :D Luvs'zxc . Wl , so bored . Chatting with my Sugarlove ` Beatrice & Honehh ` Sharley , ♥ ! Tehee . Tomorrow my beloved Sugarlove ` Beatrice not going skuu also . Me also lurr . MissDieFriends mans'zx . ! Yeah , i want my slurpeeeee .! Hahaaaa . Saw this peek on Babystead ` YiatGhee blog . Hope yaw don'tmind ah ! Cos this duachiobu looks really cute ♥ .



Heard tht ElmoStead ` Jeanny blog is re-opening again ! She told me soon :D Hahaaaa . Seriously bored . Hais , off t chat .! Byebyeeeee
(/Edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment