Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lost all my contacts ! If you're msging me , please also state your name , thanks . Or tell me your number through Msn (;

Hi sexayeeeees. Omg . If you've read th top part , you would have noticed tht all my contacts , so many of thm gone case . Freak ! . Super fedup cos of tht . Yesterday's night went t Compass Point Burger King . Teeheee . Drank Sprite ^^v. Yes &i've got my PHOTOSHOP CS3 ! Super happy ayes . But still not familiar with th functions . Wahahahaaa .

Hahahaas . Yep . Today's Sunday right ? Tomorrow's ? Monday . Yeh , haha , no sch . So , i'll be going out . Ofcos right ^^ . &Tomorrow's th first month of Jaynell & meeee [: Teeheeee . iLoveBABY ! To th ultimate , (: Maybe giving baby surprise ! Hahaa , see first lo .

Playing All Star Bowling ( Msn ) with Beatrice Sugarlovee . Can't wait for tomorrow . Hahaaaa .




Down- Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne .

Hahaaa . Inlove with this video (; Especially th danceee .




ILUVSUGARLOVE ! Erm okay , i look retarded . Hahahaaa ^^v .



Saw th DUACHIOBU on your right ? Ofcos , my beloved sugarlove !.



UBERLOVES sent t my baby ! Woaini always !



Jaynell tht duachiobu & me tht duachoubu ! Wakakakaaaaa .



iLUVHER ! (HEARTS) ;



Baby , (:



Hahahaaaa , so cute hor ! I edit one :P . Bhb :x

Teeheee , shall update later lo :x . Bai !

(Edit)
Hi again (; Feeling very sad for thm ): They-know-who-they-are , don't so sad !
Playing Msn bowling with Beatrice Sugarlove again . Hahaahhaaaaaaaa . Kind-of discussed with my mom just now on wht t wear on Graduation Nite . LOL . Yeah&i've totally no idea wht t wear , t be serious manszxc . Helped Beatrice t make her blog just now :P . Tag her oh ! Her link @ my affliates there (:

Break your heart rawks your ass ! I'm not kidding or whtsoever . Teehee , but it's nice , yeah . Edited lotsof peeks justnow too . Hahahaa , not alot lo :x Shall post thm at th end of th post . First few productions made out of Photoshop . Not productions lur :x ! Hahaaaa , my WORKS , t be correct . &Yep , i've got a new gan . Yi Ling > Sexy Biatch ! Loveher lur (:

&Just one more day , it marks ourlove deeper . Baby ! Wahahahaaa . ILOVEYOU . You rocks to th max , th best ! Woaini ! Mwarks .

Laughs &heard tht 2o12 tht movie lasts for 3 hours ! God . Later i sleep how :P . Jkjk . Hahaaa , Bai for now . Peeks (:


Jaynell & me , woaini ! Edit bg !


Same (; Edited bg one !


Me & XinMin ! Edited bg also , (:


Randomly made in Photoshop , wahahahaaaa !
(/Edit)

Babyy , 1 more day ! T our first month , iluvyou BABY ' JAYNELL !

No comments:

Post a Comment